Our dedication to quality service at Tcases extends to our shipping practices. We do our utmost to ensure that the orders are packaged securely and shipped out to our customers in a timely manner. Help us help you by verifying that the shipping address you provided is correct before confirming the order and sending us your payment. Whenever applicable, please provide us with contact information such as an e-mail address and phone number we can contact you through, and check your e-mails regularly for updates after making a purchase with us.
For your convenience, Tcases has a freight estimator you can use to calculate the actual freight charge of your orders BEFORE you commit to a purchase.
Please take note of the guidelines listed before for more information about our shipping practices:
- Tcases ships to over 100 countries worldwide. If you do not find your country on the list, please send us an e-mail so we can discuss other shipping arrangements, if possible.
- Free shipping is available for most of the products we offer and may be arranged through either UPS, Fedex, or DHL for (3 to 6 day) Expedited Shipping, EMS for (6 to 12 day) Standard Shipping, or Hong Kong Post for (10 to 15 working days) regular Air Mail Shipping, whichever is determined best by our shipping agent based on destination and weight. Otherwise, you may choose your preferred shipping method from any of the services previously listed at the checkout form, regular shipping rates will apply.
- Processing for most orders before shipping is usually completed within 24hrs after we receive payment confirmation. An e-mail will be sent to you as soon as the order ships containing all the pertinent shipping details, including a tracking number you can use to track your shipment online. Should we be unable to ship your package to you within 5 working days for whatever reason, an e-mail will be sent to you to inform you of this.
- Payment for importation taxes, duties, GST, VAT, and other such fees, as well as all other relevant delivery costs, are the responsibility of the purchaser. Such fees vary greatly from destination to destination, as such, we recommend that you seek the advice of a local customs or import broker for more information about the taxes and duties that apply to your area.
- Tcases cannot provide customers with in-house delivery insurance, however, we do everything in our capacity to guard against loss and damage by ensuring that all packages are properly packed, marked, and labeled according to the delivery instructions you have specified. Tcases waives all responsibility for the safe keeping of packages as soon as it is picked up by the carrier and leaves the companies physical premises for delivery to you or your nominated agent, whether arranged by you or Tcases. If you are at all unsure about your package’s safety, we encourage you to apply for shipping insurance at your own expense.
Should you a shipment you receive from us whose contents to not meet the quantity you specified and made payment for or have been proven to be damaged, where, in both cases, such errors or damages in shipping appear to have taken place before the shipment was released for delivery from Tcases, you are advised to file a claim with us within 5 business days of the shipment’s arrival the specified destination. Liability is transferred to the customer if a claim is not received within 5 working days of the shipment’s arrival.
We will do everything in our power to ensure that all orders are delivered on time, but we cannot be held liable for any delays or losses that may occur while the shipment is out of Tcases’ hands and is in transit. A delayed arrival of any shipment does not entitle the customer to cancel the order for a refund.